This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative Yoga products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, and specifically within the Yoga community, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects of the company provide an amazing opportunity for personal development within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading the sales function of the company, working alongside the Customer Experience and Marketing teams and the CEO to create and drive a successful and profitable global sales pipeline.
Your role will be to sell the company’s innovative products to an international customer base and to represent this dynamic and passionate brand and its products. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CEO & Operations Manager to develop a long term and international sales strategy for the B2B and B2C sales, focussing largely on growing the B2B wholesale channel in UK, US and key European and Rest of World markets
- Working with the Customer Experience and Marketing teams to generate, grow and manage an efficient and integrated sales database and new business pipeline
- Developing and implementing a strategy for lead generation - a diverse mix of cold and warm leads, maximising the worth of your own network and Liforme’s existing engagement with the existing yoga community
- Preparing and presenting engaging, tailored presentations for customers
- Managing a diverse customer portfolio – both small and large accounts - and building long lasting repeat business relationships from which you can grow business organically
- Reporting and analysis of sales results
- Managing the company’s ongoing sales administration, market research and data collection
You will be a sales superstar, passionate about being an integral part of a growing business in the wellness industry. Your nature will be compassionate, honest and full of spirit and you will be committed to bringing your motivated work ethic to the company and this role.
Key qualifications and skills:
- 5 years’ work experience: it would be beneficial to have direct sales experience
- Excellent writing skills, able to communicate effectively with different audiences via email
- Superb communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- The ability to confidently solve problems and issues independently
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent research, analytics and reporting skills
- Strong numeracy skills and experience using Excel
- Excellent IT skills: experience using a sales software package such as Salesforce would be beneficial
- Highly personable and able to form good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Extremely confident with outstanding communication skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Able to adapt quickly and effectively
- Ability to multi task and cope well with pressure
- Highly organised and able to work efficiently
- Proactive and energetic attitude
- An interest in fitness, wellness and/or yoga
- Experience working in the health and fitness and/or yoga industry
Convenient office in popular and accessible part of Central London (North West). And we’re also considering remote working options (especially for candidates based in North America).
To apply: please send a CV and 100 words on why you are right for this role to email@example.com.