CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT - LONDON
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to make your mark within a vibrant, fast-growing start-up company that has sold its first innovative products to 80 countries within 3 years of the launch. We are dedicated to what we do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision we make.
As Customer Service Assistant, you will be part of an exciting team liaising directly with customers, and providing exceptional service in order to help efficiently drive and support growth in a fast growing global company. You will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager and Operations Manager and work closely with other members of the team. You will also take part in a variety of office management activities, and will assist other team members in the office where necessary.
- Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to our global customers within the Yoga community
- Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame
- Manage customer relationships across different social media platforms
- Managing customer databases
- Organising and handling general office management tasks
- Varied ad hoc support to other members of the Team where required
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly outlook
- Excellent academic record
- Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
- A common sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature
- Basic experience of office or administrative work
- Highly personable and able to form good working relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi task and cope well with pressure
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Proactive and energetic attitude
Bonus (but not essential- you could easily be trained):
- Relevant previous experience in the Customer Service sector
- Experience working in a start-up/fast-paced business environment
- A passion for yoga, wellness and fitness
You will have the opportunity to work in our funky, spacious office, located in Kensal Rise, a popular and accessible part of North West London with perks including:
- Modern, spacious and convenient office in a popular and accessible part of North West London
- Good holiday allowance
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit and healthy refreshments provided
- Working with a young dynamic team in a fast growing start-up business
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company
- Working in a pioneering company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. The organization is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company
- A very sociable office environment with regular work social events
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
Initially, please send specifically:
- your CV; and
- EITHER 100 words OR a 1 minute video that best describes you and your career aspirations
Salary: competitive/dependent on experience
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!